Sunday, January 30, 2011

Movie Review: Monsters vs. Aliens.

Movie Title: Monsters vs. Aliens. Animation. Rated PG. Cartoon Violence. Here's the thing I'm not a fan of cartoons/animation. So I go in with a prejudice mind. An animation movie has to do something special to get me hooked. This movie wasn't bad, it just wasn't super great to me. But the kids I was with liked it.
If like me you aren't an animation fan, have your older kids watch it while you sit nearby knitting or doing work on the computer. Movie Summary: A woman, who is about to get married, gets hit by a meteorite. It makes her grow and grow. To fifty feet tall. She is kidnapped by the government and kept in a secret holding place with other strange creatures. The government has a bit of an alien problem. They promise their monsters their freedom if they stop an evil alien genesis from conquering the world.